CO1010 – CONTROL UNIT
Ethernet - GPRS - UMTS - WIFI
Control unit CO1010 has been designed to be connected to the sensors and to process, archive and send the data received from them.
· Poll the sensors to receive the transit data
· Analysis of congruity on the data received
· Local storage of data
· Aggregation of data according to configurable periods
· Traffic status processing (stopped, slowed down, regular)
· Configuration of the unit and of the sensor through a web interface
· Sensor diagnostics
· Sending data to the control center on an Ethernet line or wireless 3G/4G
The connection to the central server is continuously monitored and, if there is any problem, the data is stored locally to be subsequently transmitted when the communication is restored.
The heart of the control unit consists of an embedded CPU with Linux Embedded operating system and the COMARK Trafficlink software.
The CPU, the modem and the sensors are controlled by a watchdog card that monitors the correct functioning of the equipment and in case it detects the anomalies it does a reset.